Geophysical company ASTRA
a modern geological and geophysical enterprise with a private form of ownership.
The expedition was created by professional geophysicists – graduates of the geophysical faculty of the Leningrad Mining Institute.
The main field of activity of the “Astra”
Performing surface and borehole geological and geophysical works to solve:
- engineering-geological problems;
- hydrogeological and geoecological studies;
- prospecting and exploration of mineral deposits (MPI).
Organization and conduct of airborne geophysical surveys using UAVs.
Development, production and sale of geophysical equipment and instruments, in particular, a set of equipment for impulse electrical exploration AIE-2
The main areas of work of the “Astra” are:
- Comprehensive geological and geophysical study of the geological structure of sites and territories at depths from zero to hundreds of meters in order to obtain geophysical products in the form of maps, sections and models.
- Production of field work using new effective geophysical methods and technologies for solving particularly complex, specific and non-standard geological problems.
- Carrying out interpretation, computational, mapping and thematic work both on our own materials and on the materials of the Customer.
- Implementation of experimental methodological and hardware design developments both for our own needs and at the request of Customers